Frequently Asked Questions
Below we have tried to give you quick answers to some of the more common questions we hear everyday, if the question you have is not answered then please feel free to give us a call on 0151 221 9454, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
- I need keys where do I start? - See our ordering guide at the top of the page.
- Is there a minimum order value or quantity? We have no minimum order values, but if you require a large amount of keys then please give us a call as it may be easier for you to email your order rather than to place online.
- How do I get a quote for keys? Use our quick quote option in the keys menu, it will give you the option to print off a quote and will also email you a link back should you later decide to place an order. In both cases your quote can be saved using just your email address and can be revisited through our saved quotes section.
- How long do key orders take to arrive? 2 - 3 working days maximum
- How can I pay for my order? Most major credit / debit cards or Paypal. If you are a business and require a pro forma invoice so you can pay by cheque or bank transfer this is fine, please give us a call or drop us an email with the details of the items you require.
- Can I set up an account facility - Yes we offer a 30 day account facility to customers who are likely to use us on an ongoing basis. This is subject to a credit check and requires a new account application to be made - please contact us for further information
- How long do lockers take to be delivered? Usually 10 working days
- Do you charge for delivery of lockers? Only very small locker orders, and deliveries to Ireland and Scottish Highland are charged carriage, orders of 3 units and over to UK mainland have free delivery
- How do I know which type of locker to buy? We have split our locker shop into various categories depending on the application they are used for, if you need advice please give us a call
- What are the benefits of sloping tops? They make it very difficult for users to leave rubbish on top of your lockers, making your locker room a cleaner place to be.
- Can you help me plan my locker room? Yes we have CAD software to help you plan a new build locker room, and can advise you on how to best set out your current locker rooms.